Powerful and versatile, the Black Label 6V Tactical Light from Browning delivers big LED lighting performance with multiple tactical features to keep you ready for any situation. This high performance light starts with a powerful, long lasting Cree XM-L white LED that cranks out up to 600 lumens for an effective beam up to 250 yards. Handy lock-out tailcap helps prevent accidental activation and gives you great control over the light's momentary, continuous, and fast strobe modes. Rugged, waterproof, and impact resistant, the Black Label 6V's non-slip, all-aluminum body gives you a trustworthy light tested safe for 30 minutes of submersion down to 3' and drop tested from 1 m.
Versatile light also comes with a smooth front bezel for weapons-mounted use and a crenelated front bezel for handheld self defense use. Light also features a durable aluminum alloy tailcap with an interchangeable, hardened glass breaking point for emergency use. Metal anti-roll finger retention ring keeps light in place on sloped surfaces and accommodates the "syringe" defensive handgun technique. High-quality, scratch-resistant glass lens. Runs up to 36 hours on 2 CR123A batteries (included). Length: 5.75".
- High performance, modular tactical flashlight design
- Powerful, long lasting Cree XM-L white LED - up to 600 lumens, 250-yd effective beam
- Incredible 36 hour run time on low output
- Multiple lighting modes - momentary, continuous, and fast strobe
- Versatile lock-out tailcap switch - great control, no accidental activation
- Rugged, waterproof, and impact resistant aluminum body
- High-quality, scratch-resistant glass lens
- Interchangeable front bezels - smooth for weapons-mounted use, crenelated for self defense
- Metal anti-roll finger retention ring
- Aluminum alloy tailcap with hardened glass breaking point
- Submersible to 3' for 30 minutes
- Runs on 2 CR123A batteries (included)