North America's best-known Crappie fisherman, Wally Marshall, has teamed up with Buck Knives to introduce the "Mr. Crappie by Buck Knives" line of products. The flexible trailing point blades feature a secondary piercing edge to maximize on fish processing and are enhanced with full tang construction. The tip edge makes it easier to poke through tough scales and the main edge is properly shaped for control and comfort while holding in multiple positions over long periods of time. Each knife comes with a rigid plastic sheath featuring built in drainage holes to minimize moisture buildup.
420HC stainless steel is Buck's standard blade material because it approaches the wear resistance of high carbon alloys while delivering the corrosion resistance of chromium stainless steels. Add their exclusive heat-treat process and you have a very user-friendly combination of superior corrosion resistance with excellent strength for wear resistance and durability. You also have a blade that is easy to re-sharpen. For best performance, Buck hardens to a Rockwell hardness of RC 58.
- Product Level: Avid
- Flexible blade to maximize filleting
- Trailing point blade features a secondary piercing edge for more efficiency
- Durable full tang construction
- Handle can be used with or without gloves
- Nylon handle with anti-slip ridges for secure grip
- Uniquely styled sheath with integral belt loop and drain holes
- Buck's advanced Edge 2X Technology
- Length: 4"
- Thickness: 0.05"
- Hardness: 58 RC
- Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Trailing Point
- Handle Length: 5.50"
- Handle Thickness: 0.77"
- Handle Material: Nylon and Tactile Overmold
- Sheath Material: Plastic
- Sheath Color: Black
- Overall Length: 9.50"
- Weight: 3.30 oz