To meet the basic needs of an everyday consumer, Buck Knives sought out to make a knife that would be fit into virtually any carrying configuration; key rings, pockets, backpacks, or lanyards. They also knew this knife had to meet Buck's stringent quality and durability standards. Adding the camo patterns was a final touch to give it a sense of style and make it useful in the field.
Buck's sleek, lightweight mid-lockbacks feature a host ofconvenient, easy to use enhancements. From the tip of theblade, through the wide sloping edge, these knives are ready to meet the ever expanding everyday demands. The lightweight ETP handle offers a firm, well-balanced grip. This knife conveniently fits on a keychain for ready access and is quite affordable.
- Lightweight and extremely durable
- 420HC Stainless steel drop-point blade
- Positive locking system for safety
- Grip ridges on handle for extra stability
- Lanyard hole for keychain access
- Advanced Edge2x Technology
- Blade Length: 1.875"
- Closed Length: 3"
- Blade Steel: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Handle Material: Textured ETP
- Weight: 0.60 oz