To meet the need for a lightweight, safe and affordable knife, the Bantams were developed. Quality and durability were the main goals, as was reliability. The lockback mechanism adds the necessary safety features, and the various camo patterns give them added use in the field, or simply look good for daily carry. Originally produced in China, Buck brought the Bantams to their Post Falls facility for USA production in 2009. Offered in multiple variations, the Bantam has been a best seller from the beginning.
Buck's sleek series of lightweight mid-lockbacks features a host of convenient, easy to use enhancements. From the tip of the blade, through the wide sloping edge, these knives are ready to meet the ever expanding everyday demands. The lightweight ETP handle offers a firm, well-balanced grip. Thumb studs on both sides of the blade provide easy, one hand opening, while the mid-lockback location makes for a smooth closing.
- Lightweight and extremely durable
- 420HC Stainless steel drop point blade
- One-hand opening
- Positive locking system for safety
- Textured ETP handle
- Grip ridges on handle for extra stability
- Stainless steel pocket/belt clip
- Lanyard hole for easy access
- Advanced Edge2x Technology
- Blade Length: 3.125"
- Closed Length: 4.375"
- Blade Steel: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Textured ETP
- Weight: 2.40 oz