In 1990 Buck introduced their first interchangeable blade knife when they launched the original Selector. Although long since discontinued, the Selector became a favorite for many Buck users and they were often asked to bring it back. 2016 brings you the improved version – the Selector 2.0. Based on Buck's successful Open Season hunting line, the Selector 2.0 currently features three interchangeable blades including a drop point, partially serrated drop point and a gutting blade. Each blade is 420HC steel and heat treated by Buck’s patented heat treating process.
- Interchangeable Blade System
- Pocket Worn Anodized Aluminum Inlay
- Pistol Grip Handle
- Black Polyester Sheath with space for 2 extra blades in lade sleeves
- Plain Drop Point Blade
- Combo Drop Point Blade
- Gutting Blade
- Overall Length: 8.75"
- Blade Length: 3.75"
- Blade Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Interchangeable
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Thermoplastic
- Sheath Material: Heavy Duty Polyester
- Weight: 6 oz