Hoyt Buck’s first knife, made from a worn-out file blade in 1902, was a fixed blade, and for many years, all Buck knives were fixed blades. Now, over 100 years later, Buck Knives continues to offer a comprehensive line of fixed-blade knives, ideal for field and work. For the outdoorsmen who prefer the absolute solid feel of a fixed blade, Buck’s best-selling Model 119 Special sets the standard by which the others are measured.
- Black Phenolic handle with aluminum pommel/guard
- Genuine leather sheath (black with Phenolic; burgundy with Cocobola)
- Stainless steel blade with blood groove
- Advanced Edge2xTM blade technology
- Overall Length: 10 1/2"
- Weight: 7.50 oz
- Length: 6"
- Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Black Phenolic or Cocobola Dymondwood
- Aluminum pommel/guard on Phenolic handle, Brass pommel/guard on Cocobola Dymondwood handle