Originally designed as a Limited Edition for the Buck’s line of Boone and Crockett Club knives, the 113 Ranger® Skinner was created as a piece that speaks to hunting and heritage. The rugged, handcrafted design was intended to appeal to both collectors and hunters. Using inspiration from the Buck 112 Ranger, the 113 was born. The overwhelming response from Boone and Crockett Club® members and from customers led to the development of this production model, handcrafted from Macassar Ebony wood, 420HC steel and brass.
As a production model based on last years B&C Limited Edition model, the 113 Ranger® Skinner is a stylish and performance oriented combination of Buck’s famous Ranger® and the classic Buck Vanguard®. Streamlined to be smaller, yet designed to be effective, this knife will get any job done in the field. The classic look, ergonomic handle and ease-of-use design guarantee that you will come to rely upon it. This design fills the need
- Authentic, handcrafted construction
- Full tang constructed skinning blade
- 420HC stainless steel blade
- Brass guard
- Contoured Macassar Ebony wood handle
- Streamline design for efficiency
- Black genuine leather sheath
- Lanyard hole in the handle
- Buck’s Advanced Edge2x Technology
- Overall Length: 7 1/4"
- Weight: 5.20 oz
- Length: 3.1/8"
- Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Hand Crafted Macassar Ebony with Brass Bolsters
- Integrated Lanyard Hole
- Black Genuine Leather Sheath