Easy handling, lightweight, one-hand deployment. The BBW has a mid-lockback design, ridges at the top for added grip and lanyard hole for easy attachment. Bantams are availalbe in a variety of handle patterns! Made in the USA of USA and Imported PartsFeaturesONE HANDED OPENING - Has a thumb stud, blade hole or other feature to facilitate one-hand use. Some models are one-hand opening and one-hand closing as well.420HC STEEL - This is Buck's standard blade material because it approaches the wear resistance of high carbon alloys while delivering the corrosion resistance of chromium stainless steels. Add our exclusive heat-treat process and you have a very user-friendly combination of superior corrosion resistance with excellent strength for wear resistance and durability. You also have a blade that is easy to resharpen. For best performance we harden to a Rockwell hardness of Rc 58.DROP POINT - This blade is full bellied with a strong, thick point for heavier tasks. It can also be used as a general work knife. The top of the blade drops down toward the tip, which minimizes accidental puncturing while skinning. The drop point blade is strong and very versatile.
- Buck knives undergo an extensive heat treating process to ensure quality blades
- Used in all types of environments, designed to handle the toughest environments
- Easy handling
- Lightweight, one-hand deployment
- Mid-lockback design
- Ridges at the top for added grip
- Lanyard hole for easy attachment
- Handle: injection-molded
- Color: Mossy Oak Blaze Pink
- Blade: satin finish, 420HC stainless steel
- Blade shape: drop point
- Blade length: 2-3/4"
- Weight: 1.5 oz