This is serious, state-of-the-art technology for competitive shooters and tactical operators. The XTR II 2-10x42 mm riflescope features a 5-times zoom system and 25% thicker tube construction than the original XTR™ Riflescope.
The front focal plane reticle design on this and all high-magnification XTR II riflescopes allows the reticle size to increase or decrease as magnification is increased or decreased. Trajectory compensation is always correct and proportional for the selected power setting. This reticle design is also called first focal plane or FFP.
The riflescope has dimensionally-matched precision adjustment knobs and Zero Click Stop technology. High-performance optics offer Hi-Lume® multi-coated lenses. The lenses optimize target resolution, contrast, and low-light performance. All hand-fitted internal assemblies are triple spring tensioned for absolute shockproofing, even under severe recoil. They are vibration resistant, even on extended vehicular patrols.
- Designed for serious, technical, long-range precision rifle shooters—both tactical and competitive
- Front focal plane reticle design allows the reticle size to increase or decrease as magnification is increased or decreased; trajectory compensation is always correct and proportional for the selected power setting; also called first focal plane or FFP
- Reticle measurements remain correct and proportional to the target, regardless of power setting; important in tactical situations when determining target size and distance is critical
- 34 mm body tube
- Ergonomic side focus and easy-to-reach parallax adjustment from 50 yds. to infinity for improved accuracy at long distances
- Excellent resolution optics and tactical-appropriate reticles and adjustment knobs make it easier to identify targets and adjust for windage and elevation
- Versatile 5-times zoom system allows for a larger field of view at close ranges and better target acquisition at long ranges
- Zero Click Stop adjustment knobs let you quickly and easily revert back to the original yardage setting without counting clicks
- Advanced windage and elevation adjustments are fast and easy; accurate and repeatable reticle adjustments match the measurement system of the reticle
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Index-matched Hi-Lume® multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- Illuminated reticle reduces time to get on target in any lighting condition and dramatically increases accuracy when target is dark
- 11 brightness settings (spanning night vision, low light, and daytime), with a convenient battery-saver position between each setting
- Double internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Nitrogen-filled body tubes prevent internal fogging in the cold and rain
- Precision-gauged and hand-fitted internal assemblies maintain a consistent point of impact through the magnification range, regardless of shock and vibration
- Solid, 1-piece outer tube is stress-free and durable; withstands shock and vibration from even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- Magnification: 2-10x
- Objective Diameter: 42mm
- Reticle: Illuminated G2B Mil-Dot
- Focal Plane: FFP
- Main Tube Size: 34mm
- Field of View at 100 Yards: 2x: 52' and 10x: 10.50'
- Eye Relief: 2x: 3.50" and 10x: 4.25"
- Exit Pupil: 2x: 12mm ande 10x: 4.2mm
- Click Value: 1/10 mil; 100-Click Knob
- Elevation Adjustment: 90 MOA
- Windage Adjustment: 55 MOA
- Parallax/Focus: Side focus/PA
- Adjustable Parallax: 50 Yards
- Illumination Control: Rotary Dial; intermediate "Battery Saver" Stops
- Illumination Settings: 11 Brightness Settings
- Battery: CR2032
- Length: 13.50"
- Weight: 22.70 oz
- Finish: Matte Black