Set your sights on success with the Bushnell Trophy Cam Essential HD. It provides more top-tier, exclusive features than any other trail camera in its class. For example, it offers a variety of adjustable still image and camera settings that provide one to three images per trigger, or anywhere from five to 60 seconds of video at a time. And with an adjustable trigger interval of one second to 60 minutes, you can ensure you won’t miss that perfect picture of your quarry. Plus, the 3, 5 or 12-megapixel, high quality and full-color resolution and automatic day/night sensor ensure crisp, clean views at any time. And efficient! It’ll go for up to 12 months on one set of batteries. No wonder the Trophy Cam continues to lead the trail camera industry.
Everything you need to plan the perfect shot.
- 3, 5 or 12MP high-quality full color resolution
- Day/night autosensor
- External power compatible
- Adjustable PIR (Lo/Med/High)
- 0.3-second trigger speed
- Programmable trigger interval: 1 sec. to 60 min.
- Multi-image mode: 1-3 images per trigger
- Video length: 5 seconds to 60 seconds, programmable
- Field Scan 2x time-lapse mode takes images at pre-set intervals, 1 minute to 60 minutes
- Temperature range -5° F to 140° F
- PIR sensor is motion activated out to 80 ft.
- Runs up to 12 months on one set of batteries
- Adjustable web belt and 1/4-20 socket
- SD card slot
- Wireless Connectivity: No
- Resolution Setting: 3, 5, 12MP
- PIR Sensor: Low/Med/High/Auto
- Night Vision Flash: 32 LED/80'
- LCD Display: B&W LCD
- Date/Time Stamp: Yes
- GPS Geotag: No
- Power Supply: AA (8)
- Solar Compatible: Yes
- Battery Life: Up to 1 Year
- Video Resolution: 1280x720p
- Video Length: Up to 60s
- SD Card Capacity: 32 GB
- Field Scan 2X: Yes
- Audio Record: No
- Hybrid Capture: No