Bushnell 3-9x40 Banner Riflescope
Bushnell purpose-built the 3-9x40 Banner Riflescope to perform from the first crack of pre-dawn light to the last dying rays of sunlight. A useful zoom range provides the magnification required for medium to long range accuracy without the associated dimming of the image brightness often seen with high-powers, while the larger 40mm objective draws in all available light. Bushnell employs their proprietary DDB (Dusk & Dawn Brightness) lens coating system that is specifically engineered to increase image quality and brightness in low-light conditions.
To get you on-target are covered turrets with 1/4 MOA impact point correction and 60 MOA windage and elevation adjustment ranges to allow users to compensate for most terrain or conditions. Its 1" one-piece aluminum main-tube has a matte black anodized finish, and is nitrogen-filled for water and fogproof performance in all weather.
- Multi-X Reticle, SFP
- 1" One-Piece Main-Tube
- 1/4 MOA / Click Impact Point Correction
- 60 MOA Windage/Elevation Adjustment
- Nitrogen-Filled Water and Fogproof
- Anodized Aluminum Housing
- Anti-Reflection DDB Multicoated Optics
- Matte Black Finish
- Magnification:3 - 9x
- Objective Lens Diameter:40mm
- Main-Tube Diameter:1"
- Reticle:Multi-X duplex crosshair, SFP
- Field of View:32.0 - 11.0' @ 100 yd / 10.7 - 3.7 m @ 100 m
- Parallax Correction:N/A
- Eye Relief:3.0" / 7.6 cm
- Exit Pupil Diameter:13 - 4.4 mm
- Impact Point Correction:1/4 MOA per click
- Windage/Elevation Adjustment:60 MOA
- Weatherproofing:Nitrogen-filled, water and fogproof
- Length:12.0" / 30.5 cm
- Weight:13.0 oz / 368.5 g