The AR-15 Pic Rail Brass Catcher mounts to the Pic Rail of any AR with its quick detach anodized aluminum clamp and captures the ejected brass during firing. The clamp and wire frame are fully adjustable to work with a wide variety of rail/optic configurations and allow brass to enter bag without any disruption to bolt function or cycling. The quick detent locking attachment feature allows for quick installation and removal of the brass catcher; which allows for quick checking or clearing of the rifle chamber. The large 100 round capacity (.223) prevents brass from being scattered around your shooting area and works great in preventing hot brass from landing on the shooter or spotter. Convenient zipper at bottom of mesh bag makes emptying simple.
- Mounts to any AR-15 rifle with a flat top or picatinny rail hand guard
- Compatible with most AR-10/LR-308 models as well
- Ideal for reloaders, no more lost brass and it never hits the ground
- Fully adjustable, mounts virtually anywhere on a pic rail, riser to rear of hand guard with pic rail
- Quick two piece system with detent locking
- Prevents hot brass from landing on shooter
- Heat resistant mesh won't melt