This EASYMAG is a heat-treated steel magazine, with tip-proof steel follower, chamfered feed lips, and a stainless steel main spring, which improves upon the reliability and feeding performance expectations for M16 and AR-15 type weapons. Built to last with high-strength 1050 spring-steel finished with a two layer anti-friction coating. The EASYMAG features an open case design that allows for fast loading, unloading, and cleaning. The front half can be unlocked and opened to facilitate rapid loading without the aid of a loading device. The EASYMAG also accepts stripper clips and can be quickly cleaned without disassembly. Also works great with Bump fire!!
Heat-Treated 1050 Steel construction is highly resistant to deformation and maintains critical dimensions. This increases the EASYMAGs service life, feeding performance, and reliability compared to any similar magazine designs. Continuous curve geometry design provides optimal feeding performance and dramatically reduces the likelihood of malfunctions in battlefield environments. Slide-open design allows for rapid loading, unloading, cleaning, maintenance, and inspection without disassembly. Accepts standard 10 round stripper clips, spoons, and other loading devices.
- Main Spring: Stainless Steel
- Main Body: 1050 Steel, Heat-Treated
- Follower: 1050 Steel, Heat-Treated
- Baseplate: 1050 Steel, Heat-Treated
- Corrosion Protection: 92 Hour Salt Spray
- Operating Temperature: -40F to 380F
- Ammunition Type: 5.56x45mm NATO/.223
- Capacity: 20 Rounds
- - Finish: Two-Part, Anti-Friction
- Weight: 6.5 oz (Empty)
- Dimensions: 2.86" x 0.93" x 5.63"