Game Calls and Locators
Deer, Calls and Accessories
Find a lower price? Contact us and we will try our best to beat it!
Cass Creek Game Calls Ergo Deer Call CC983
Manufacturer Part Number:
Cass Creek Game Calls
Big Supply Shop ID:
Out of Stock -
The nation's most popular hunting quarry has recently been discovered to be quite a vocal animal. Snorts, grunts, and wheezes make up the majority of the animal's communication. Making the correct call at the right time is key to luring in wild deer. The rhythm, inflections, and tones must be accurate. Cass Creek has recorded actual whitetail deer in the wild to produce five of the most common vocalizations this big game animal uses to communicate.
- Buck Grunt: A communication and mating call of a buck trailing a doe.
- Snort/Wheeze: A highly aggressive call made by a dominant buck just prior to fighting another buck.
- Tending Grunt: A low volume vocalization made by an eager buck prior to mating a doe.
- Lost Fawn: A stressful drawn out call used by young deer often when separated from their mother.
- Rattling Antler: A call to watch two bucks fight often draws a third attempting to steal the doe.
- Push button operation with "instant interrupt"
- Adjustable volume dial
- Rugged rubber grip design
- Auto shut-off saves batteries
- One-hand operation
- Natural bark camouflage
- Operates on 3 AAA batteries, included
Zebco / Quantum 404 SC Reel Box 404KBK,15,BX3
Zebco / Quantum 606 SC Reel Box 606KBK,20,BX3
Zebco / Quantum Saltwater 7' 1pc Mh Casting Rod QSWC701MH,PB3
Zebco / Quantum Saltwater Inshore 7'6" 1pc M Spinning Rod QSWISS761M,PB3
Zippo Outdoors Windproof Lighter- Fishing - Satin Chrome 28893
Zippo Outdoors Windproof Lighter -Eagle Mazzi -Strt Chrm 24764
Recently Viewed Items