One of the warmest sleeping bags in the Chinook product line, featuring Insufil Thermo insulation, ergonomic head gasket and foot box, waterproof/anti-slip HiTex bottom fabric, oversized draft tubes and neck collar for added protection in the most extreme conditions. The Chinook SnugHood design gives the best fit around the facial area providing extra comfort while reducing bulk when the draw cord is fully tightened. Available with left or right zippers, and may be zipped together with other compatible bags.
Insufil Thermo technology provides high loft and exceptional warmth making bags soft, lightweight and compact. The Insufil fibers are bonded using a special heating process that produces insulation that does not clump and fibers that do not separate during use.
- Color: Orange/Blue
- Temperature Rating: -40F / -40C
- Size: 90" x 34" x 22"
- Shape: Mummy
- Construction: Four layer shingle design
- Outer Shell: Ripstop nylon
- Lining: Polyester taffeta
- Filling: 5.3 lbs. of Insufil Thermo
- Zipper: #8 YKK 2-way, reversible puller, auto-lock
- Stuff Sack: Cap compression bag
- Total Weight: 7.5 lbs.