There's no single edged weapon that can out-chop or out-cut a Cold Steel Kukri. Plows through the toughest chores life can dish out. The Kukri has the distinctive weight-forward balance of Cold Steel's "top-of-the-line" models. This Kukri always presents it's edge on an angle so it is guaranteed to "bite" deep with every stroke. The comfortably formed polypropylene handle will not deteriorate from the elements. Includes Cor-Ex Sheath.
- 1055 medium carbon steel blades with a black baked on finish
- distinctive weight-forward balance
- comfortable and durable PVC handles
- Includes Cordura sheath
- Blade Length (Inches): 13, Full Length: 18 , Thickness: 0.1082
- Material: Blade - 1055 Carbon, Handle - Polypropylene(Plain Edge)