Setting up your home base is easy with the Coleman Longs Peak Fast Pitch 4-Person Dome Tent. The Fast Pitch system uses pre-attached, color-coded poles and hub, fast fit feet and snag-free Insta-Clip suspension to let you set up your tent 60% faster than a comparable Coleman tent with conventional setup. If it rains, the tent is 75% more water-resistant, and the WeatherTec system with its patented welded floors and inverted seams also helps you stay dry. Additionally, a door awning helps to keep the water out. Illumiline reflective guy lines are more visible at night so you don't get tripped up if you need to take a walk in the dark. With space for a queen-sized airbed, you'll have plenty of room to stretch out in this tent, which then easily packs up into a carry bag with a rip strip and you're off on your next adventure.
- Cabin design with specially angled windows that keep rain out even when they're open
- Great for family car campers, scout leaders, extended camping trips
- Electrical access port to bring technology inside the tent
- Hinged door
- Door awning, protection from rain and sun
- WeatherTec System— patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out
- Detachable rainfly for weather protection, mesh roof for more sunlight
- Insta-Clip Pole Attachments stand up to winds
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
- Interior gear pocket makes small, important items easy to find
- Easy, 15-minute setup with color-coded poles
- Carry bag with separate sacks for poles and stakes
- Door: 1 D-Door
- Rain Fly: Polyguard 800 MM
- Tent: Polyguard, Polyester Mesh 68D
- Floor: Polyethylene 1000D
- Weight: 9 1/2 lbs.
- Height Dimensions: 4' 11"
- Floor Dimensions: 13' x 7'