Make camping easier, and still have the room you need in a Coleman Evanston 8 Tent. It's designed for simple setup and easy carrying - perfect for car campers and long trips. A door awning offers added protection from the storms and sun. Insta-Clip Pole Attachments stand up to high wind and the WeatherTec Systems patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help ensure you stay dry. The snag-free, continuous pole sleeves mean you only have to feed the poles once - reducing setup time to just 15 minutes. Inside, the 12 ft. x 12 ft. floor is large enough to fit two queen size airbeds. Before you lie down, attach the fly for protection from the rain, or on dry nights, gaze at the stars through the mesh roof.
- Exclusive WeatherTec System Keeps you dry Guaranteed
- Electrical port to bring power and technology inside the tent
- Rainfly with windows awnings, protection from rain and sun
- WeatherTec System patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out
- Rainfly for weather protection, mesh roof for more sunlight
- Insta-Clip Pole Attachments stand up to wind
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy, 15-minute setup
- Size: 12' x 12' footprint
- Center Height: 6' 4"