With its cabin-like design and plenty of room to stand and move, the Coleman Signature 6-Person Naugatuk Tent feels more like a house than a tent at the campsite. It’s designed to hold up to the weather. Specially angled windows let in the light, but not the water when it rains—even when they’re open. Insta-Clip Pole Attachments stand up to high wind and the WeatherTec System’s patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help you stay dry. The snag-free, continuous pole sleeves mean you only have to feed the poles once—reducing setup time to just 15 minutes. The spacious interior is large enough to fit 2 queen size airbeds. Before you lie down, attach the fly for protection from the rain, or on dry nights, gaze at the stars through the mesh roof.
- Cabin design with specially angled windows that keep rain out even when they're open
- Great for family car campers, scout leaders, extended camping trips
- Electrical access port to bring technology inside the tent
- Hinged door
- Door awning, protection from rain and sun
- WeatherTec System— patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out
- Detachable rainfly for weather protection, mesh roof for more sunlight
- Insta-Clip Pole Attachments stand up to winds
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
- Interior gear pocket makes small, important items easy to find
- Easy, 15-minute setup with color-coded poles
- Carry bag with separate sacks for poles and stakes
- Sleeps: 6
- Footprint: 13' x 7'
- Center Height: 72"
- Fabric: 75D 185T
- Poles: Fiberglass