Machined to fit seamlessly while bringing both artistry and rugged engineering to John Browning's classic 1911 design, Master Series Lasergrips® are sure to impress. Featuring ergonomic and beautiful Rosewood side panels with a rubber overmolded activation button these are the ultimate laser sights.
Standard to Crimson Trace® Lasergrips, the LG-901 features instinctive activation. This means that the laser sight automatically springs to life when the weapon is held in a natural fireing grip.
Good for you. Bad for your target.
- Platform: Master Series Lasergrips®
- Attachment: Grip Replacement
- Activation: Instinctive Activation - Front
- Material(s): Rosewood Grip
- Installation: User Installed, No Gunsmithing Necessary
- Sighting: Factory Sighted at 50 feet
- User Adjustable: Windage and Elevation
- Battery Life: Four Hours
- Battery Type: 2025 Lithium Batteries (2)
- On/Off Switch: Yes
- Laser Output: 5mW peak, 633nm, Class 3R Red Laser
- Laser Visibility: Aproximately .5 Inch Diameter at 50 Feet
- Warranty: 3 Years on Electronics & Labor - 1 Year on Grip Panels
- Fits Model(s): 1911 and 1991A1 With Grip Screws Measuring 3-1/16 inches apart
- Wrench Size: .028
* These are grips only gun not included