Machined to fit seamlessly while bringing both artistry and rugged engineering to John Browning's classic 1911 design, Master Series Lasergrips® are sure to impress. Featuring ergonomic and beautiful Cocobolo Diamond Pattern side panels with a rubber overmold activation button these are the ultimate 1911 laser sights. Standard to Crimson Trace Lasergrips, the LG-921 features Instinctive Activation. This means that the laser sight automatically springs to life when the weapon is held in a natural firing grip.
Made in the USA
- Colt (Officers and Defender)
- Kimber (Compact, Ultra-Carry and Ultra-Elite)
- Para-Ordnance (Compact, Single Stack)
- Springfield Armory (Compact and Ultra Compact)
- Wilson Combat and most other 1911s with grip screws measuring 2-11/16" apart
- Platform: Lasergrips
- Attachment: Grip Replacement
- Activation Location: Front Activation
- Sighting: Factory Sighted at 50'
- Master On/Off Switch: Yes
- Batteries For Life: Yes
- Battery Type: Two #2025 Batteries
- Laser Battery Life: Over Four Hours
- Laser Output: 5mW Red Laser
- Activation Mode: Pressure Activated
- Laser Visibility: Approx .5 Inch Diameter at 50 Feet
- Wrench Size: 0.028
- User Adjustable: Windage and Elevation
- Installation: User Installed
- Dot Size: Approx. 0.50" at 50'