The LG-402M Lasergrips were specially designed for the military to stand up to all environmental conditions and abuse. They feature a hard polymer design with a more prominent rubber overmolded front activation switch that's easier to activate both with and without gloves. The new aggressive textured side-panels are also designed for maximum grip and control when wearing gloves. Crimson Trace gave these Lasergrips salt-baths and tested them submerged and in driving rain, and they worked flawlessly under all conditions.
(Grips/Laser only, gun not included.)
- Weather Proof: MIL-SPEC 810F
- Activation: Instinctive Activation Front
- User Adjustable: Both Windage and Elevation
- Warranty: 3 Years Complete
- MasterOn/OffSwitch: Yes
- Beam Intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser. Maximum output that federal law and technology allow.
- Dot Size: Approximately 0.5" diameter at 50 feet.
- Power Source: Two #2032 lithium batteries (included) over four hours of on-time use and a five year shelf life
Fits: Beretta 92, 96, and M9, large frames* including Elite II, and Brigadier