The LG-434 Laserguard for Kahr .45 caliber pistols gives concealed carry customers an instinctive, front activation point that requires no thought to operate. Simply grip the gun normally and the Laserguard activates, instantly painting a bright red dot where the gun is aimed. This instinctive solution is critical to personal defense when fine motor skills are diminished and you may only get one chance to grab and fire your gun. The LG-434 is designed to be as compact as possible for maximum holsterability, and offers ambidextrous operation to suit lefties and right-handed shooters all the same. *((Laserguard only, gun not included)
- Activation: Instinctive Activation Front
- Material: Comfortable Rubber Overmolded Switch, Hard Polymer Diode Housing
- User Adjustable Both Windage and Elevation
- Warranty 3 Years Complete
- Beam Intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser. Maximum output that federal law and technology allow.
- Dot Size: Approximately 0.5" diameter at 50 feet.
- Power Source: One 1/3N 3v Lithium or two 357 Silver Oxide batteries for over four hours of on-time use and a five year shelf life
- Fits: Kahr Arms PM45, TP45, CW45, & P45