Machined to fit seamlessly while bringing both artistry and rugged engineering to John Browning's classic 1911 design, Master Series Lasergrips® are sure to impress. Featuring ergonomic and beautiful Cocobolo side panels with a rubber overmold activation button these are the ultimate 1911 laser sights. Standard to Crimson Trace Lasergrips, the LG-918 features Instinctive Activation which allows the laser to activate when the pistol is held in a natural firing grip.
Made in the USA
- Fits: 1911 Compact
- Platform: Master Series
- Attachment: Grip Replacement
- Activation Location: Front Activation
- Sighting: Factory Sighted at 50'
- Master On/Off Switch: Yes
- Batteries For Life: Yes
- Battery Type: Two #2025 Batteries
- Laser Battery Life: Over Four Hours
- Laser Output: 5mW Red Laser
- Activation Mode: Pressure Activated
- Laser Visibility: Approx .5 Inch Diameter at 50 Feet
- Wrench Size: 0.028
- User Adjustable: Windage and Elevation
- Installation: User Installed
Note: Master Series Lasergrips are fully compatible with ambidextrious safeties.