The CMR-206 Rail Master® is compact, yet powerful, universal green laser sight designed to fit rail-equipped pistols, rifles and shotguns. The laser sight fits onto virtually any firearm with a modern (M1913 Picatinny or Weaver-style) accessory rail. Ambidextrous control tabs allow the user to instantly activate or deactivate the laser.
The human eye processes the color green more effectively than any other color, and Crimson Trace offers the brightest green laser allowed by law, (5mW peak, 515nm, Class 3R). The CMR-206 Rail Master boasts 2 hours of (constant) run time on a single 1/3N Lithium battery, and features a 5 minute auto shut-off for power conservation.
The CMR-206 offers 3 modes of operation: Momentary, Strobe, and Constant-On. This allows the user to easily set their mode based on personal need or preference. The unit is quickly and easily user-installed in moments and can be painlessly transferred from firearm to firearm. The CMR-206 is securely fastened using Crimson Trace's Secure Lock Technology (SLT).
Made in the USA
- By Platform: Rail Master
- Material: Polymer
- Attachment: Accessory Rail
- Activation Location: Dual Side Activation
- Sighting: Factory Sighted at 50'
- Battery Type: One 1/3N Lithium Battery
- Laser Battery Life: Over Two Hours
- Laser Output: 5mW Green Laser
- Activation Mode: Switch Activated
- Laser Visibility: Approx .5 Inch Diameter at 50 Feet
- User Adjustable: Windage and Elevation
- Finish: Polymer Housing
- Installation: User Installed