The LG-105 Defender Series Lasergrips for S&W J-Frame revolvers feature a hard polymer surface that's both rugged, and well suited for personal defense. The smooth polymer material provides for snag-free draws, and is hard enough to meet our strict standards for durability and reliability.
(Grips/Laser only, gun not included.)
- Activation: Instinctive Activation Front
- Materials: Hard Polymer
- User Adjustable: Both Windage and Elevation
- Warranty: 3 Years Complete
- Master On/Off Switch: No
- Beam Intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser. Maximum output that federal law and technology allow.
- Dot Size: Approximately 0.5" diameter at 50 feet.
- Power Source: Two #2032 lithium batteries (included) over four hours of on-time use and a five year shelf life
- Fits: Smith & Wesson J-Frame revolvers... Airlite, Airweight, Bodyguard, Chiefs Special, Centennial, Ladysmith, models 36, 37, 38, 49, 60, 63, 317, 331, 332, 337, 340, 342, 351, 360, 442, 637, 638, 640, 642, 649, 651 and 940 with round-butt J-Frame.