The LG-429M brings the military standard enhancements to the front-activated Lasergrips for SIG P228/P229. Professional shooters with our LG-329 model grips will appreciate the front-activation and aggressive hard-polymer texture that functions better for shooters wearing gloves, while remaining perfectly adaptable for bare-handed shooting as well. The LG-429M Lasergrips are tested per MIL-STD 810 for environmental durability and can withstand constant use in salt-water operations. The LG-429M also features a smaller diode housing for greater holster compatibility.
(Grip/Laser only, gun not included.)
- Material: Rugged polymer w/ aggressive texture. Rubber overmolded backstrap and activation point.
- Environmental: MIL-STD 810 tested for waterproofing and long-term salt-water exposure
- Activation: Instinctive Activation Front
- User Adjustable: Both Windage and Elevation
- Master On/Off Switch: Yes
- Warranty: 3 Years Complete
- Beam Intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser. Maximum output that federal law and technology allow.
- Dot Size: Approximately 0.5" diameter at 50 feet.
- Power Source: Two #2032 lithium batteries (included) over four hours of on-time use and a five year shelf life
- Fits: Sig Sauer P228/P229 series