Daiwa’s line of Tatula XT bass rods are for the experience bass fisherman that needs quality and value. Tatula XT incorporates High Volume Fiber (HVF) a higher modulus carbon graphite construction of more volume of fibers and less resin which gives the Tatula XT series its lightweight, strength and sensitivity. X45 Bias Graphite Construction for virtually zero blank twist.
- High Volume Fiber (HVF) high modulus carbon graphite construction
- X45 BIAS Graphite Construction for zero blank twist
- Un-sanded Micro Pitch taping blank
- Fuji painted ACS reel seat (baitcasting) & VSS (spinning)
- Fuji Aluminum Oxide guides
- Split Grip design with EVA foam
- Hook Keeper
- Type: Casting
- Length: 7'3"
- Number Of Pieces: 1
- Power: Medium/Heavy
- Action: Fast
- Line Weight: 10-20 lbs
- LLure Weight: 1/4-1 oz
- Number Of Guides: 9