Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum and Military Specification Hard Anodized, the Fixed Front/Rear Sight combo is both lightweight and durable and is the perfect compliment to each other.
The lightweight, streamlined design makes it unobtrusive and snag-free. The one piece design makes it easy to install on any MIL-STD-1913 rail and it secures with a slotted fastener threaded into a self-locking stainless steel thread insert. Special attention was paid to facilitate the use of compact weapon lights forward of the sight, such as the X300, TLR-1, etc. The concave radius on either side of the sight is a great place to rest your thumb for easy, ambidextrous activation of the light.
The lightweight, streamlined design makes it the optimum back up iron sight for shooters using today's most popular reflex optics. Its well thought out design does not impede the use of the charging handle on M4 type rifles. The one piece design makes it easy to install to any Military Specification flattop upper receiver and the sight is secured to the upper using a slotted fastener which is threaded into a self locking steel thread insert.
- One Piece Streamline Design
- Uses Standard AR15 Apertures
- Easy to use in conjunction with compact, pistol-type weapon lights
- Slotted Screws Attachment
- Precision CNC machined from Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum and Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized for a rock hard lasting finish.
- Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Weight: 2.8 oz.
- Color: Black