The lightweight, streamlined design of the Daniel Defense Rail-Mount Fixed Front Sight makes it unobtrusive and snag-free. The one piece design makes it easy to install on any MIL-STD-1913 rail and it secures with a slotted fastener threaded into a self-locking stainless steel thread insert. Special attention was paid to facilitate the use of compact weapon-lights forward of the sight, such as the X300, TLR-1, etc. The concave radius on either side of the sight is a great place to rest your thumb for easy, ambidextrous activation of the light.
Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and military specification hard anodized, the Rail-Mount Fixed Front Sight is both lightweight and durable and is the perfect compliment to the A1.5 Fixed Rear Sight.
- One Piece Streamline Design
- Uses Standard AR15 Apertures
- Easy to use in conjunction with compact, pistol-type weapon lights
- Slotted Screws Attachment
- Precision CNC machined from Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum and Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized for a rock hard lasting finish.
- Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Weight: 1.1 oz.
- Color: Black