The SLiM Rail (Slim, Lightweight, Modular) from Daniel Defense utilizes the KeyMod accessory attachment system for incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense. KeyMod is a recoil resistant, two-part, direct attachment method for accessories that offers outstanding return-to-zero when accessories are removed and reinstalled. The SLiM Rail features the battle-proven Bolt-Up System which provides modern flat-top upper receivers with a free-floating, continuous, uninterrupted upper rail platform and allows for simplified alignment to the host weapon upper receiver. The long, 15 rail gives operators the option to have the support hand extended out close to the muzzle allowing them to drive the gun more precisely, preventing over travel when transitioning between multiple targets. When mounting a front sight to the top rail, it allows the shooter to have an extended sight radius enabling more precise shot placement. Ambidextrous sling swivel attachment points are integrated into both the left and right side rails at 1 and 11 o'clock. The SLiM Rail can be used with a low-profile gas block on pistol, carbine, mid, or rifle-length gas systems.
Made in the USA
- Light Weight Free Floating Barrel Design
- Steel Barrel Nut
- Uninterrupted Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny Upper Rail
- KeyMod attachment at 3, 6, & 9 o'clock positions
- Ambidextrous Sling Swivel Attachment Points at 1 and 11 o'clock
- Patented Bolt-Up Mounting System
- Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Mil-Spec type III Hard Coat Anodized Finish
- Grade 8 Military Specification Fasteners
- Length: 15.20"
- Width: 1.74"
- Height: 2.09"
- Inside Diameter: 1.08"
- Weight: 11.2 oz.
- Barrel Nut: Steel (For Patented Bolt-Up System)
- Gas System Length: Rifle
- Free Float: Yes
- Continuous Upper Rail: Yes
- Integrated Sling Swivel Attachment Point: Yes
Note: Bolt-Up System Barrel Nut Wrench and Allen Wrench Supplied