The DS-122 Defender Series Accu-Grips Laser Sight by Crimson Trace fits Smith & Wesson J-Frame (Round Butt) and Taurus Small Frame Revolvers. The Defender Series sets a standard in laser sighting systems by providing cutting edge design, superior technology, and an affordable price tag. The DS-124 features Beam Lock Adjustments so that the user can easily adjust laser sighting for both windage and elevation, and the unit is pre-sighted at the factory at 50 ft. The Top N-Gage Activation Button provide a large, easy-to-find, bright red activation button, which emits a powerful (5mW peak, 620-670nm, Class 3R) red aiming laser.
- Material: Polymer
- Attachment: Grip Replacement
- Activation Location: Top N-Gage Activation
- Sighting: Factory Sighted at 50'
- Battery Type: Two #2032 Batteries
- Laser Battery Life: Approx. Two Hours
- Laser Output: 5mW Red Laser
- Activation Mode: Switch Activated
- Laser Visibility: Approx .5" Diameter at 50'
- Wrench Size: 0.05
- User Adjustable: Windage and Elevation
- Installation: User Installed
- Color: Black w/Red Activation Button
- Dot Size: Approx. 0.50" at 50'
Fit: Smith & Wesson Airlight, Airweight, Bodyguard, Chief’s Special, Centennial, Ladysmith, Models 36, 37, 38, 49, 60, 63, 317, 331, 332, 337, 340, 342, 351, 360, 442, 637, 638, 640, 642, 649, 651 and 940 - Round butt only and Taurus Small Frame Revolvers (85, 94, 605, 650, 651, 731, 850, 851, 856, 905, 941).