The DS-123 Defender Series Accu-Guard Laser Sight by Crimson Trace fits Springfield Armory XD and XD(M) pistols. The Defender Series sets a standard in laser sighting systems by providing cutting edge design, superior technology, and an affordable price tag. The DS-123 features Beam Lock Adjustments so that the user can easily adjust laser sighting for both windage and elevation, and the unit is pre-sighted at the factory at 50 ft. The Dual Side N-Gage Activation Buttons provide a large, easy-to-find, bright red activation button, which emits a powerful (5mW peak, 620-670nm, Class 3R) red aiming laser.
- Material: Polymer
- Attachment: Trigger Guard Attachment
- Activation Location: Dual Side N-Gage Activation
- Sighting: Factory Sighted at 50'
- Battery Type: One 1/3N Lithium or Two 357 Silver Oxide Batteries
- Laser Battery Life: Approx. Two Hours
- Laser Output: 5mW Red Laser
- Activation Mode: Switch Activated
- Laser Visibility: Approx .5" Diameter at 50'
- Wrench Size: 0.05
- User Adjustable: Windage and Elevation
- Installation: User Installed
- Color: Black w/Red Activation Buttons
- Dot Size: Approx. 0.50" at 50'
Fit: Springfield Armory XD and XD(M) Pistols with modern accessory rail. Does not fit HS2000 or early Croatian XD models with single rail notch.