The Firefield Heavy Duty Flashlight Foregrip is a two-in-one, precision-machined tactical accessory providing optimal stability on your AR rifle. Featuring a Cree Q5 LED 230 lumen bulb, the built-in flashlight with integrated reflector projects bright, concentrated illumination to ensure users place the most difficult shots in pitch black darkness. The unit is equipped with two modesfull brightness and strobewith a push-button switch for momentary on/off activation. Including an attachable red filter lens cap, operators can use the Heavy Duty Flashlight Foregrip with night vision for a much-needed beam of light without giving away your presence to nearby targets.
The heavy-duty foregrip yields an anodized, matte black, aluminum housing and a diamond pattern texture for a sturdy grip. Engineered with a weather rating of IPX6, the Heavy Duty Flashlight Foregrip is weatherproof, allowing for reliable use in a wide range of environments. The foregrip is equipped with a durable Picatinny mount for secure attachment.
- Heavy Duty, Precision Machined Full Aluminum Foregrip
- Diamond Pattern Grip Texture
- Built-in 230 Lumen Flashlight with Integrated Reflector
- Full Brightness and Strobe Mode
- Push Button Switch with Momentary on/off Activation
- Attachable Red Filter Lens Cap for Use with Night Vision
- Internal Battery Compartment
- Durable Built-in Picatinny Mount
- Bulb Type: Cree Q5 LED
- Bezel Diameter: 32mm
- Output Maximum: 230 Lumens
- Operation Modes: Full Brightness, Strobe
- Battery Type: 2 x CR123A
- Finish: Anodized Matte Black
- Mount Type: Picatinny
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6
- Operating Temperature: 0 TO 120
- Length: 5.43" x 2.90" x 1.84"
- Weight: 13.1 oz