Frankford Arsenal Ammunition Boxes are great for storing reloaded or factory loaded ammunition. Available in a variety of sizes to fit most calibers and various see-through colors for easy identification of different loads. These plastic boxes offer the shooter a higher level of protection than cardboard ammunition boxes and will protect ammunition from dust, dirt and rain.
- Fits: 6.5 Remington Mag, 270 Winchester Short Magnum, 7mm Winchester Short Magnum, 7mm Remington Magnum, 7mm Remington Ultra Magnum, 7mm Remington Short Action Ultra Magnum, 300 Holland & Holland Magnum, 300 Winchester Magnum, 300 Winchester Short Magnum, 300 Remington Short Action Ultra Magnum, .300 Weatherby Magnum, 8mm Remington Magnum, 338 Winchester Magnum, 338 Remington Ultra Magnum, 375 Holland & Holland Magnum, 375 Remington Ultra Magnum, 416 Taylor, 45-110 Government, and 458 Winchester Magnum
- Material: Plastic
- Holds: 50 Rounds
- Color: Gray
- Some larger rimmed cartridges (e.g. .45-70 family) may not fit base down, and may need to be stored "bullet down"
- The .30-378 Weatherby Magnum and the .378 Weatherby Magnum are too long to fit in this box. They will however, fit in the 211 ammo box with the slip top.
- Should fit any belted magnum cartridge or cartridges derived from the .404 Jeffrey parent cartridge.
- Maximum Overall Cartridge Length: 4.35"
- Cell Size: 3.850 " High x 0.560" Square
- Size: 3.50" L x 6.40" W x 4.10" H