When you're in a survival situation, a super bright torch can be your best friend; the Gerber Bear Grylls Intense Torch features 4-modes (High, Medium, Low, S.O.S.). With a triangular design that won't roll away, and a large rubber grip around an anodized aluminum body, the Gerber Bear Grylls Intense Torch Flashlight is easy to keep tabs on in all conditions. The tail cap push button with momentary on functionality provides flexibility for any situation. The Gerber Bear Grylls Intense Torch Light is powered by 2 AA batteries and IPX7 waterproof.
- Anodized orange color makes it easy to find amongst your gear
- Three-sided design conveniently stays put when set down or dropped
- Four brightness modes allow you to extend burn time and get the right light for the job
- LED technology is brighter and uses less power than standard bulbs
- High power shines 140 lumens bright for 90 minutes
- Medium power shines 35 lumens for 8 hours 30 minutes
- Low power shines 17 lumens for 17 hours
- Built-in SOS message beam delivers 140 lumens
- IPX7 Rated: Waterproof construction keeps it safe for 30 minutes underwater (up to 1 meter in depth) and in a downpour
- Momentary-on push-button for signaling partners
- Powered by 2 AA batteries
- Convenient lanyard for security and hanging for hands-free lighting
- Comes with a copy of Bear Grylls “Priorities of Survival” Pocket Guide
- Overall Length: 5.98"
- Weight: 3.89 oz.
- Requires 2 AA batteries
- Durable Anodized Aluminum Body
- CREE XPG-R5 LED bulb