A key factor in surviving in the wild is how well you can get a fire going. With the BG Tinderbox, building a fire just got easier. It features a steel cutting surface that makes creating tinder easy and the frame is wrapped in high grip rubber to keep it securely in your hand. With a simple push of a button, the cutting surface pivots to the side and the tinder is available to use. Creating tinder is only one part of building a fire - you have to get it lit, too. While matches or a fire starter work well, the Tinderbox features a magnifying glass that will get the job done as well. And, when you need it, turn the Tinderbox over and use it to signal for help.
- Unique tinder cutter with cover
- C304 stainless cutter
- Polypropylene cutter cover
- Rubber overmold to keep it secure
- Polycarbonate/ABS with TPE overmold
- Magnifying glass
- Emergency signaling mirror
- Tinder capturing box to keep dry
- Priorities of Survival Pocket Guide
- Length: 5.75"
- Width: 2.25"
- Height: 1.06"
- Weight: 3.0 oz.