Gerber Bear Grylls Ultra Compact Fixed Blade Knife at 3.25 inches with full tang construction, the fine edge blade is plenty long, and stout enough to slice into a carcass, should the need arise. Even better, it’s small enough to strap to a boot or hang around your neck for easy access. The handle’s ergonomic shape and rubber-molded grip feel natural and fit securely in your hand. The knife’s balanced feel is matched by a well-placed bolster and textured thumb rise on the spine, adding grip security when your task requires pulling and pushing actions.
The Ultra Compact’s sheath is slim and multi-functional. The molded nylon sheath locks the knife securely into place for safekeeping on and off trail. It’s designed for easy access in a range of carry executions; strap it to your belt, wear it around your neck or secure it to your pack. The clip is reversible, and accommodates either tip-up or tip-down placement, and is removable for a minimalist approach, or to customize the attachment with webbing or cord.
- Full tang construction translates to durability and power transfer
- Fine edge blade is utilitarian and easy to sharpen with a sharp point for delicate work
- Ergonomic handle shape allows firm grip for pushing and pulling action
- Grippy molded rubber on handle adds grip security in all conditions
- Lightweight, low-profile sheath locks knife in place
- Versatile sheath clip is removable and reversible
- Sheath clips to boot, belt, hangs around neck or mounts to your pack
- Includes a copy of Bear Grylls “Priorities of Survival” Pocket Guide for easy reference
- Blade Length: 3.25”
- Overall Length: 6.25”
- Weight: 4.5 oz.
- Steel Type: 7Cr17MoV
- Sheath: Nylon