The Gerber Gator Bolo includes an ergonomic handle shape, slip-proof grip, and hefty full tang construction for year after year toughness. Designed to withstand serious cutting and make short work of everything from tall grass to small tree limbs, the stout, burly blade has a distinctive bulge near the front for added power in the swing. One part hedge trimmer, one part axe, 100% business. Small and compact are great for a daily carry knife, but when it comes to clearing a trail, you’ll want the heft and reach of the Gator Bolo’s 15.5-inch blade. Made of corrosion-resistant 1050 Steel, with full tang construction for durability, the Gator Bolo’s weight and shape create a powerful combo for any sort of chopping.
The ergonomic Gator Grip handle sits comfortably in your hand, offering a secure, tactile grip for confident cutting. A wrist lanyard offers an extra measure of insurance when you’re hard at work swinging.
The rugged nylon sheath keeps the blade from getting banged up when not in use, and features belt loop and D-ring attachments for carrying on your hip or lashing to a pack.
- Full Tang construction for durability and power transfer
- Gator Grip handle for superior grip in wet conditions
- Lanyard for added safety and secure retention
- Nylon sheath with belt loop and D-ring attachments for multiple carrying options
- Overall Length: 22.5"
- Blade Length: 15.5"
- Weight: 20.8 oz. without Sheath
- Weight: 25.6 oz. with Sheath
- Steel Type: 1050 Steel
- Handle Material: Gator grip