Gerber engineered innovation in lighting with Omnivore Technology, Gerber's patent pending technology for variable-battery use. It's skillfully applied in the Cortex Compact flashlight. With its sleek design, the Cortex Compact functions as a discreet, everyday carry light for tactical professionals, and a backup light for police officers.
Running on a single Lithium CR123 battery or a single AA battery, the Cortex Compact allows the user options given whatever power source is available. When powered by a CR123, the Cortex Compact provides 125 Lumens of output, enough light to momentarily blind an aggressor's night-adapted vision. The Cortex Compact also provides a strobe mode for tactical applications, and a low-output mode for navigation. Housed within machined aluminum for strength and durability, and coated black for low visual signature when not in use, this solid 4-inch, 2.1 ounce light clips neatly inside pants pockets for quick access. The Cortex Compact flashlight is built in Portland, Oregon.
- Interchangeable Battery Technology
- Lightsource Type: Cree XPG
- Lightsource Quantity: 1
- Output Color: White
- Modes: High, Low & Strobe
- Material: Aluminum
- Overall Length: 4
- Housing Color: Black
- Housing Material: Machined Aluminum
- Weight: 2.1 oz.
- Batteries: Accepts (1) Lithium CR123 battery or (1) AA battery
- Comes with (1) alkaline AA battery
Lithium CR123 Battery Performance:
- High Mode Output : 175 Lumens
- High Mode Runtime : 2 Hours
- Low Mode Output: 30 Lumens
- Low Mode Runtime : 9 Hours
AA Alkaline Battery Performance:
- High Output : 150 Lumens
- High Output Runtime : 45 Minutes
- Low Output: 30 Lumens
- Low Output Runtime : 4.5 Hours