The EVO is a lightweight, straight-spined clip folder. Designed with a series of seven slanting oval openings in the anodized aluminum handle, it’s one of the lightest folding knives that Gerber makes. The serrated blade is constructed of 440 stainless steel and is coated with titanium nitride for added corrosion resistance. There's a thumb stud for easy one-handed opening, and a liner lock and finger guard for an extra measure of safety. It’s a modern version of a traditional straight spine knife.
- Finger flip opening
- Titanium nitrade-coated blade
- Anodized aluminum cut-out handle
- Overall Length: 7.95"
- Blade Length: 3.43"
- Closed Length: 4.61"
- Weight: 2.8 oz.
- Lock Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Material: High Carbon Stainless, Titanium Nitride coating
- Blade Type: Serrated
- Handle Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Opening Style: One-handed opening