Hanging up side down and held in with a seat belt or some other tough nylon strapping? No worries. Cutting through the webbing will be like using a hot knife on soft butter. Simple as that. And no need to worry about cuts or punctures were you don't want them. The design shields the cutting edge. Protecting delicate surfaces.
- Cuts through nylon straps and seat belts in seconds
- Single Bevel Knife Edge with Blunt Hook
- Stainless Steel Construction, Black Oxide Coating
- Textured Back Edge
- Injection Molded Rubber Grip
- Glass Breaker/Lanyard Hole
- Finger Hook
- Extra Large Finger Hole
- Overall length: 4.375"
- Weight: 2.25 oz.
- Blade: 420HC Stainless steel black
- Handle: Black