The Gerber Mini Outrigger Knife is the smallest of the Outrigger family of daily carry knives, but don't judge this pint sized powerhouse by size alone: there's a lot going on here. The lightning-fast Assisted Opening 2.0 technology, rubberized over molded handles and open frame design make this little guy a featherweight champion and the perfect choice for times when every ounce counts. The Gerber Mini Outrigger Folding Knife features dual thumb studs, so it doesn't matter if you're right-handed or left-handed. The Gerber Mini-Outrigger Folder Knife even has a pocket clip, so you can clip it and take it almost anywhere you go.
- Fine Edge Drop Point Blade for smooth, accurate cutting
- Dual thumb studs for quick, secure opening
- Plunge Lock for solid, positive release and blade closure
- Assisted Opening 2.0 Mechanism opens fast and easily
- Pocket Clip for carrying
- Overall Length: 5.88"
- Blade Length: 2.5"
- Closed Length: 3.38"
- Weight: 1.3 oz.
- Steel Type: 7Cr17
- Handle Material: Aluminum with SoftGrip Overmold