Gerber's silky-smooth Assisted Opening 2.0 technology engages to open the blade quickly with a single flick of your thumb. The plunge lock keeps the blade fixed, and offers safe closure when you're ready to stow the knife away. The G-10 composite handle completes the creation of an ideal lightweight, durable knife. The Mini's black titanium nitride coating helps you maintain a low profile, and when it comes to keeping your blade sharp, the drop point style is easy to maintain.
- 2.75" blade is ready for anything that comes your way in the line of duty
- Gerber's proven Assisted Opening 2.0 technology for smooth action
- Reliable plunge lock secures blade in place and allows for safe, easy closure
- Thumb studs facilitate one-handed operation
- Black titanium nitride-coated blade reduces unwanted reflection and defends against corrosion
- Utilitarian pocket clip keeps the Swagger secure and handy on your belt or in your pocket
- G-10 composite handle with textured scales provides secure grip and slim profile
- Overall Length: 6.25"
- Blade Length: 2.75"
- Closed Length: 3.63"
- Weight: 1.8 oz.
- Steel Type: 7Cr17MoV
- Handle Material: G-10