A 2.75-inch blade and the silky-smooth performance of Gerber’s Assisted Opening 2.0 technology. Simply lever the thumb stud, and the assisted opening engages to open the blade quickly and positively. The reliable plunge lock keeps the blade fixed where it belongs and makes for safe closure when you’re ready to stow the knife in your pocket.
The Mini’s drop point blade can do it all by offering a fine edge that’s ready to rise to a critical occasion. Its black titanium nitride coating lets you maintain a low profile where the reflectivity of a standard stainless knife might give you away. And when it comes to keeping your blade sharp, the drop-point style is easy to maintain.
The G-10 composite handle is as durable as it is lightweight. Lighter than a handful of change at 1.8 ounces, the Mini Swagger’s slim profile comfortably disappears in your pocket or on your belt, but it’s stout enough to deliver when you need it most. There’s a lanyard hole at the pommel and a utilitarian pocket clip to help keep your knife within easy reach.
- 2.75" blade is ready for anything that comes your way in the line of duty
- Gerber’s proven Assisted Opening 2.0 technology features a for smooth action
- Reliable plunge lock secures blade in place and allows for safe, easy closure
- Thumb studs facilitate one-handed operation
- Black titanium nitride-coated blade reduces unwanted reflection and defends against corrosion
- Utilitarian pocket clip keeps the Swagger secure and handy on your belt or in your pocket
- G-10 composite handle with textured scales provides secure grip and slim profile
- Overall Length: 6.25"
- Blade Length: 2.75"
- Closed Length: 3.63"
- Weight: 1.8 oz.
- Steel Type: 7Cr17MoV
- Handle Material: G-10