This Gerber Moment large fixed blade drop point blade knife was put through several dozen hunters hands to come up with the ultimate grip size and blade shape for every task during a hunt, setting up camp, creating shooting lanes and processing. This knife is the start to the entire Moment line, intended for the young hunter, new hunter or someone that doesn't want to spend a lot of money for a knife and wants high quality. The textured rubber handle scales stay locked to your hand in all conditions. The two handles halves are attached to a full tang with robust fasteners for strength and comfort. The knife slides easily into the included nylon scabbard, closing with metal snaps and ready to put in a day pack or wear on a belt.
- Textured rubber handle feels great and delivers secure all-conditions confidence in your grip
- Full tang, fixed blade construction means this knife can rise to the challenge of long-term use
- Glass bead blade finish for low reflectivity and fewer fingerprints
- Pommel with lanyard hole adds utility
- Fine edge blade is the hunter’s friend; easy to sharpen and use, and utilitarian in nature
- Nylon scabbard with metal snaps keeps your knife within easy reach and securely stowed
- Balanced feel and comfortable grip
- Overall Length: 8.63"
- Blade Length: 3.63"
- Weight: 7.2 oz.
- Steel Type: 5Cr15MoV
- Handle Material: Nylon Core with Rubber Overmold