The Myth Archery Multi-Tool has a full set of eight foldout imperial hex wrenches that fit the run of modern bow fasteners—with the largest one built into the adjustable wrench opening—and the Phillips and flat-head drivers have universal application. To aid in deploying the smallest Allen wrenches, simply rotate the integrated lever on the tool’s body, and the wrenches lift easily—no digging for tiny Allens with big fingers. There’s no need to pack additional loose bits or attachments with this multi-tool; everything you need is built into the handle, including a broadhead wrench for swapping any two-, three- or four-spine tips. And, when the call of thirst beckons, there’s a handy bottle opener built into the Phillips driver.
The tool’s titanium nitride coating improves corrosion resistance, and a rubber composite over-mold gives the tool a good feel in your hand.
- Adjustable wrench fits up to 3/4-inch nuts and bolts, holds the eighth and largest hex wrench
- Broadhead in-handle wrench accommodates two-, three- and four-spine tips
- #1 Phillips head screwdriver
- Flat-head screwdriver
- Eight-piece hex wrench set includes: 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/74, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32 and 3/16-inch option built into the adjustable head
- Integrated lift lever makes for easy deployment of small hex wrenches
- Bottle opener integrated into Phillips bit
- Rubber and composite handle for handling and grip
- Stainless steel construction with titanium nitride coating for added corrosion resistance
- Overall Length Closed: 5.4"
- Hex Wrenches: 3"
- Weight: 5.9 oz.
- Steel Type: 4Cr14MoV
- Handle Material: Rubber over-mold