The coated carbon steel blade of the Myth Fixed Blade Saw is a hybrid, optimized for cutting both bone and wood. This means you can use it to prep wild game, as well as to trim branches and improve your shooting lanes—plus any variety of camping or survival-specific uses, from building a shelter to gathering camouflage.
When it comes time to dress and prep an elk or moose, cutting through chest and pelvic bones demands power. This saw delivers with its ergonomic T-handle and sharp blade. The grip fits snugly and comfortably in your hand, allowing you to drive the saw with confidence, efficiently making cuts where needed. And a saw is only as good as it is sharp, so it comes with a plastic sheath to protect the teeth while stowed in your pack.
- Fixed blade provides maximum control and safety for making difficult cuts
- The hybrid medium-tooth saw cuts both bone and wood efficiently
- T-handle with molded rubber grip offers comfortable and confident grip
- Titanium nitride PVD-coated high carbon steel blade resists corrosion
- Plastic sheath protects blade while stowed
- 10-inch length packs easily
- Blade Length: 6.65"
- Overall Length: 10"
- Steel Type: SK5 high-carbon steel
- Weight: 3.9 oz.
- Material: Rubber overmold