On the battlefield, a knife is as much a tool as it is a weapon. The Order continues Gerber's history of American-made tactical knives designed to be used by soldiers and police officers for cutting, prying, digging and fighting. The Order features a 420HC blade with a black ceramic coating which protects against corrosion and minimizes reflective surfaces. The handles are made of a glass-filled nylon and over-molded with a rubberized diamond texture, providing a secure grip in all weather conditions. The thumb hole in the blade allows for easy one-handed opening and the lock back mechanism provides structural integrity for heavy-duty work.
- Partially-serrated blade with thumb hole
- 420HC blade steel with ceramic coating
- Lock back opening/closing mechanism
- Rubberized diamond texture handle
- Pocket clip
- Lanyard hole
- Blade Steel: 420HC
- Handle Material: Rubber over-molded glass-filled nylon
- Blade Length: 3.1"
- Open Length: 7.6"
- Closed Length: 4.5"
- Weight: 2.6 oz.