The Gerber Paraframe Tanto Knife strikes a balance between full-size functionality and compact size. At just over four inches closed, the Paraframe is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, yet packs a nearly 3-inch tanto-style blade.
This modest knife summons confidence in hand, yet virtually disappears as it slips into your pocket. Gerber's long history crafting knives shines in the small details that have earned the Paraframe its popularity: twin knurled thumb studs for easy blade engagement, a beefy frame lock for secure use and the capable partially serrated tanto-style blade. A metal pocket clip keeps it handy and at the ready.
- Tanto-style blade is ready to puncture, slice and perform detailed work
- Black titanium nitride-coated blade reduces unwanted reflection and defends against corrosion
- Partially Serrated Edge adds utility when dealing with stubborn materials like nylon rope
- Frame lock offers bomber blade control
- Thumb studs facilitate quick, easy blade engagement
- Pocket clip offers security and keeps your knife within easy reach at all times
- Overall Length: 7.00"
- Blade Length: 2.88"
- Closed Length: 4.13"
- Weight: 2.9 oz.
- Steel Type: 7Cr17MoV
- Handle Material: 3Cr13